VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a leading organisation who are recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join their team on an initial interim contract for 8 months to then potentially be extended. This role can offer an experienced finance professional the chance to build their career within a national leading agriculture business.
The Ideal Person
If you have experience working in Finance or Accounting role:
- Experience in Reporting / Journals
- Previously worked with management accounts
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables and VLookups)
- Experience with Sage
- Part Qual (ACCA,CIMA)
- Ability to work in a team
As an Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing management reports and analysis
- Purchase ledger management
- Processing bank and supplier ledgers
- Implementing finance systems
- Admin of Payroll including HMRC knowledge
- Flexible working time
- Opportunity to work for national market leader
- Competitive and flexible salary
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ali Morgan in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''