VANRATH is pleased to be working with an international company, which has roots in over 145 countries across the world. Our client is experiencing massive expansion due to organic growth and recent acquisitions. Moreover, our client is at the forefront of their industry and is seen as the one to watch. Our client requires a high calibre candidate to join their already established finance function. The successful candidate will report directly to the FC and gain experience in a fast-paced industry, which will pave their career for the future. A dynamic and fun learning environment will be offered by our client, ensuring the successful candidate can learn and develop with a supportive team.
Our client has an exception benefits package on offer, to ensure they attract the most talent individuals in a competitive market…
- 32 days holidays
- 27-32K salary
- Discounted gym membership
- Subsidised travel to work
- Company pension
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the production of monthly management accounts, as they support the existing finance function to ensure timely and accurately production and reporting. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Production of monthly management accounts ensuring set deadlines are met on time
- Financial reporting and liaising with senior management team, to accurately depict a financial storyline
- Accurate calculation of prepayments, accruals and depreciation
- Financial analysis to ensure anomalies and discrepancies are highlighted to management
- Month end tasks as directed by the financial controller
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in an accounts preparation environment within a fast paced in industry environment and be a part-qualified/ qualified by experience accountant. It is vital, the successful candidate has exceptional computer skills and is Excel savvy. The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- GCSEs or equivalent in English and Maths
- At least 3 years' experience of working within a finance function with responsibility for managing and processing accounts information
- Very good computer skills including modelling with Excel
- Experience in a manufacturing industry
- Experience of finance for a multientity group of companies
- Experience in the day to day usage of Sage and/or SAP
An amazing opportunity for a driven individual, keen to pursue a career as an accountant to gain excellent experience and training from and established finance function. With excellent support from the FD, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence.