Are you an Assistant Accountant who is interested in joining a market leading manufacturing organisation based in Lurgan Area?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Free parking on site
- Comfortable working environment
- Hybrid working
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a specialist manufacturing business based in Lurgan - This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are going through a significant period of growth. Reporting to the Group Financial Accountant, the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the finance function.
The Ideal Person
If you are an Assistant Accountant with strong reporting experience:
- Proven accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Use of computerised accounting system
- Excellent organisational skills
As an Assistant Accountant you will:
- Prepare management accounts
- Journal preparation
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Reconciling company credit card statements
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Maintain fixed asset register
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.