Are you part-qualified Accountant looking for the next step in your career? Have you FMCG experience, keen to ascertain role that has a clear progression pathway, and distributes their sought after products globally across the world? Look no further! The successful Assistant Accountant will report directly to the FC and gain excellent experience in a fast paced and dynamic finance function.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working pattern
- Excellent career progression
- Great work life balance
- Private medical cover
- Extended maternity leave
About your next employer
Our client has over 25,000 employees across 43 countries and 6 continents, and offer the highest quality product to a range of industries to include, food and beverage, automotive, healthcare and more. Working in a state of the art facility, the successful candidate will gain excellent experience and exposure.
What you'll do
Reporting into Head of Finance, this is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding finance department with significant scope for personal and career development in one of Northern Ireland's fasting growing companies.
- Preparation & review of claims under our publicly funded network construction programmes
- Cash flow forecasting & sensitivity modelling
- Liaison with our banking consortium to administer loans and interest rate swaps
- Development of analytical procedures to provide assurance over information
- Reporting to government departments and internal stakeholders
- Support the Accounts Payable team as we increase automation and enhance reporting capabilities
The Assistant Accountant profile will be:
- Part-qualified Accountant with membership of a professional body such as ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent
- You will be in a similar fast paced role or be in a position to show us that you're ready for this growth opportunity and the ability to work to deadlines
- Experience in preparation of accurate financial reporting
- Understanding of treasury management - cash flow forecasting & loan administration
- You will have experience of using accounting software and be skilled in using Microsoft Excel
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Hannah O'Doherty in strictest confidence.