VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for an Assistant Accountant for a well-known manufacturing company in the Cookstown area. Due to organic growth and recent acquisitions my client is investing heavily in their already established finance function to help meet the needs of a growing business.
What you'll get
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career progression
With over 30 years' experience, my client provides a wide range products to the building trade. Innovation and experience have led to local and international growth, with employees based in Ireland, the UK and Europe. They pride themselves on their innovative products and aim to provide the best products on the market.
What you'll do
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts, including in depth commentary and variance analysis for board reporting
- Development and delivery of Key Performance Indicator report.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts
- Refresh the financial forecast quarterly to highlight expected performance versus budget
- Product cost analysis
This role is ideally suited to a Part- Qualified accountant or QBE. It is vital, the successful candidate has a minimum of 1 to 2 years' experience in a similar role. The successful candidate should have the following:
- Part- Qualified in CIMA/ACCA or an accounting qualification
- Experience with PowerBi
- Driven and keen to ascertain career progression
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills for data manipulation- V-lookups and Pivot Tables
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.