The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years experience working in Finance, Accounting or Business related role:
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Expert Level Excel Skills Required (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, etc.)
- Basic understanding of accounting procedures, internal and external reporting and variance analysis
- Sage Intacct experience is a plus.
- Experience with reconciling balance sheet accounts and the ability to post correcting/adjustment journals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
As an Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Process journal entries daily in Sage Intacct including posting of All Bank transactions.
- Liaise with Accounts Payable and Billing team daily for the payments paid and received into the bank accounts.
- Create and Post Prepaid Expense Schedules in Sage Intacct
- Performing accruals for expenses and updating the respective accrual schedules for audit trail.
- Performing Monthly and Quarterly Sales Commission calculations, accruals and posting of transactions in Sage Intacct.
- Update Commission schedules / trackers for accuracy
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ali Morgan in the strictest confidence.
Check out some of your candidate feedback-
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very friendly and helpful staff. They very informative and kept me up to date throughout the interview process and answered any questions I had.''
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''