VANRATH is pleased to be working with a reputable organisation dedicated to the Arts Community of Northern Ireland, as they recruit for an Assistant Accountant to join a well-established them within their business. The successful Assistant Accountant will report directly to the Finance Manager and play a vital part in supporting the month end process and much more.
Our client has a generous package on offer to attract the best talent in a competitive market…
- 31 days holiday and your birthday off
- Study leave
- Career progression
- Company discounts
The Successful candidate will be responsible for financial reporting and costing of all products and assist in improvement across the company to ensure successful growth strategy for the business. The successful Assistant Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Assist the Management Accountant in all financial reporting for the Commercial and Operations Teams.
- Assist in month end process to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Variance and stock analysis
- Weekly payroll processing and payments
- Maintaining sales and purchase ledger
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years' experience in a similar role and ideally have had previous experience using SAP. The successful candidate will meet the fowling criteria:
- Part-qualified accountant with 2+ years' experience or qualified by experience with 5+ years' in a similar role
- Excellent Excel skills and preferably previous experience with SAP
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proven experience working to tight deadlines
Our client is keen to attract a candidate who wants to learn and develop. The successful candidate will report directly to the Finance Manager, who will provide excellent training and guidance throughout. This role offers a clear progression pathway and the successful individual will move up within the team to achieve their career aspirations. An opportunity not to be missed.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah O'Doherty in the strictest confidence