VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a leading organisation who are recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join their team on an initial interim contract for 6 months to then be extended. This role can offer an experienced finance professional the chance to build their career within a world leading manufacturing business.
The Ideal Person
If you have 2+ years experience working in Finance or Accounting role:
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office Package
- Basic understanding of accounting procedures, internal and external reporting and variance analysis
- Experience with reconciling balance sheet accounts and the ability to post journals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
As an Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Process journal entries daily in Sage
- Liaise with Accounts Payable and Billing team daily for payments.
- Create and Post Prepaid Expense Schedules
- Performing accruals for expenses and updating the respective accrual schedules for audit trail.
- Performing Monthly and Quarterly Sales Commission calculations and accruals
- Update Commission schedules / trackers for accuracy
- Free on-site parking
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Company benefit scheme
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ali Morgan in the strictest confidence.