A group company based in Belfast City Centre are looking for a Part- Qualified Accountant to join their team due to a period of significant growth. Are you an Assistant Accountant looking for your next opportunity?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Health care package
- Join a fast-growing business with opportunities to develop
- Comfortable working environment
VANRATH are currently working with a group company based in Belfast City Centre who require an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all financial transactions are processed accurately to assist with the month end processes. This role is ideal for candidates who are experienced within AP, AR and preparing accounts to TB.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who have experienced a significant period of growth in recent months and feel this is the next step to ensure the business is making decisions with real time financial information.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working in an Accounts Assistant/Finance Officer role:
- Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), Fully Qualified Technician
- Experience in preparing accounts to trial balance
- Knowledge of integrated accounts packages
- Strong communication skills and organisational skills
As an Assistant Accountant you will:
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and cashflows
- Input and process purchase orders/invoices
- Assist with management accounts
- Manage sales and purchase ledgers
- Assist external accountant with month and year end
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence