Are you looking for your next career move, which offers career progression and study support in one of Ireland's largest Food Companies? If you a part-qualified or qualified by experience accountant, this is fantastic opportunity for you, to further enhance your career.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience, plus a range of benefits including:
- Free Parking
- Study support
- Company Discounts and Shop
- Fantastic company pension
Our client operates throughout Ireland, the UK and Europe and is one of the leaders in the supply and delivery of organic and sustainable food items. With 800 farmers and a 25% strong hold on the supply of sustainable food supplies to Western Europe, our client is a giant in its industry and constantly strives for the best.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Part Qualified, AAT or qualified by experience with a sound technical financial understanding.
- Proven Accounting Experience.
- Excellent numeracy and computer literacy skills (data input, Excel, Microsoft Word)
- Experience of preparing weekly and monthly accounts.
As an Assistant Accountant you will:
- To support with preparation and timely reporting of weekly and monthly management accounts
- To take responsibility for sections of the P&L and prepare reporting of variances against standard and budget within the normal reporting deadlines.
- Reconciliation of Monthly balance sheet accounts
- Reporting of weekly KPI information for Site Managers
- Support information requirements of Operations Managers, General Managers and Finance Managers in relation to the weekly and monthly accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budget
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah O'Doherty in the strictest confidence.