Are you a motivated Assistant Accountant who has an ambition to join a growing finance team, with the potential to become a key member of the finance function?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary banding £30,000 - £34,000
- Supportive working environment
- Opportunities for progression and career development
- 30pm finish on a Friday
VANRATH are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading manufacturing business in Greater Belfast who require an Assistant Accountant to join their team. This is a newly created role for the business due to growth, and it will allow the incoming individual to make the role their own. Reporting the Finance Manager, the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts. To be considered for this role it is essential to have previous experience in a similar role.
We are keen to speak with both Part-Qualified and Qualified by Experience candidates.
The Ideal Person
If you are an Assistant Accountant and keen to join a progressive organisation:
- Part-Qualified Accountant/Qualified Technician/Qualified by experience
- Management accounts preparation experience
- Strong systems experience including MS Excel (Pivots and vLookups)
- Comfortable working in a tight knit team
As an Assistant Accountant, you will:
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Produce weekly reports to assist operational teams
- Provide financial analysis to assist with business improvement and project delivery
- Act as team leader with junior team members
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.