A large manufacturing organisation based in Belfast (BT13) are recruiting a Finance Officer to join their team on an initial temporary contract, with the view to going permanent. If this sounds like it might be of interest to you, please apply for more information.
A large manufacturing organisation based in Belfast is currently recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer with an excellent reputation in the local market and have a well-established finance team.
- Assistance with preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assistance with year-end audit.
- Assistance with internal audit programme.
- Processing of ROI payroll and producing journals.
- Preparation of UK and ROI VAT/Intrastat returns and other HMRC statutory returns.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Ad hoc duties as required by the Financial Controller.
- Supporting wider Finance team.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Initial temporary contract offering immediate start with a view to going permanent
- Comfortable working environment and excellent team
- Parking provided
The Ideal Person
- Part Qualified Accountant - minimum of 2 years' experience in fast paced commercial accounting role.
- Experience of preparing management accounts.
- Firm understanding of internal controls.
- Ability to work effectively both alone and in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Time management and organisation skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with other departments.
- Exposure to Sage 50 or Sage 200 will be a distinct advantage.
- Strong Excel skills.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.