An exciting opportunity is available for an Assistant Accountant/Part-Qualified Accountant to join a global manufacturing business with a site in Belfast. Working on a global scale, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual to progress within their finance career.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Market leading salary + benefits package
- Initial interim contract with view to securing a permanent contract
- Joining a large, dynamic, international business
- Free parking
- Hybrid working
VANRATH are pleased to be working with one of Northern Ireland's most exciting employers who are industry leaders within their field. This is an exception opportunity to gain global exposure that can offer significant progression for the successful candidate. If you are an Assistant Accountant who enjoys the month end management accountant process, this role would be the ideal move.
Reporting to the Financial Director, the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely production of monthly board backs and financial reports for senior management. Individuals with strong Excel skills including pivots and vLookups are essential due to the reporting requirements for this role.
The Ideal Person
If you have 2+ years' experience within a finance role and are keen to progress into a management accounts environment;
- Knowledge of journal postings
- Bank/Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Strong systems experience including MS Excel (Pivots and vLookups)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ambitious and willing to take on new tasks
As an Assistant Accountant you will:
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Cashflow forecasting
- Month end close
- Analyse financial statements
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.