A leading FMCG business based in Belfast is recruiting an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their team - are you an ambitious individual with experience of the month end process who is keen to join a market leading organisation? This is initially a maternity cover contract, given the scale of the business there is an opportunity to secure a permanent contract.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £26,000 - £32,000
- 26 days holiday plus stat holidays
- Study support
- Supportive working environment
- Hybrid working model
A recognisable FMCG business in Belfast who are renowned for working with leading brands are recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join their team. This role will work within the management accounts process and will be responsible for the preparation of monthly packs. Reporting to the Head Accountant, the Assistant Accountant will join a supportive environment that can help aid their development.
This is an opportunity for Part-Qualified Accountants to join a forward-thinking business who can offer excellent opportunities of development and career progression. Candidate with a background within Distribution/FMCG/Retail are desired however all other industries will be considered with relevant working experience.
The Ideal Person
If you are an Assistant Accountant with 2+ years' experience in a similar role:
- Assistant Accountant with management accounts experience
- Part-Qualified Accountant/Qualified Technician
- Strong systems experience including MS Excel (Pivots and vLookups)
- Comfortable with journal postings, accruals, and prepayments
As an Assistant Accountant you will:
- Assist with the production and reporting of monthly management accounts
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Cashflow forecasting
- Report on sales and profitability
- Report on general expenditure and overheads
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.