Are you a data and systems centred Assistant Accountant who is interested in securing an interim contract within the public sector. This is an initial 6-month contract role and can offer the potential for a longer-term contract.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £25,000 starting salary
- Immediate start
- Comfortable working environment
- Initially temporary contract with potential permanent opportunity
- Supportive finance team
VANRATH are delighted to be working within a Public Sector body based in Ballymena, are recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join them on an initial 6-month period. This is the ideal role for an Assistant Accountant who is comfortable with MS Excel, and enjoys the data analysis side of accountancy.
The organisation are currently going through a system implementation and this role will play an important part of that process. This would be an opportunity for the incoming candidate to gain project management to use moving forward in their career.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience of working as an Assistant Accountant and are comfortable with MS Excel:
- Qualified Accounting Technician or Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong Excel skills, ability to use analysis tools
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work on own initiative
- Immediate start
As an Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Development of governance controls
- Extract, manipulate and analyse complex data sets
- Management of system administrators
- Working with wider finance team during the new system implementation
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Daniel Morgan in the strictest confidence.