A global manufacturing business require an ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their team on an immediate start - are you a Part-Qualified Accountant keen to join an industry leading business?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £25,000 - £32,000 (dependant on experience)
- Immediate start
- Hybrid model of office based and remote working
- Supportive team
- Joining a global, market leading business
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a successful manufacturing business in Belfast who are recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join their team immediately. This is an opportunity to join a specialist business who are a market leading business who have recently went through a significant period of transition.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the preparation and production of month end management information and financial data.
This is an urgent role for the hiring company and as such, candidates available on a shorter notice period, would be at an advantage.
The Ideal Person
If you are an Assistant Accountant and are immediately available to start a long-term contract:
- 1+ years' experience in a similar role
- Part-Qualified Accountant (Desirable)
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel
- Ability to manage own workload
As an Assistant Accountant you will:
- Support in the consolidation and analysis of financial data
- Track progress against budgets
- Developing and maintaining financial controls
- Collate and analyse large data sets of financial information
- Assist with monthly reporting and budgeting and reforecast processes
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.