An expanding engineering firm based in East Belfast are recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join their team to cover a period of maternity, this role is initially being recruited on a 9-month contract.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £25,000 - £30,000 (full-time equivalent)
- Immediate start
- Hybrid model of office based and remote working
- Supportive team
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a successful engineering business based in East Belfast who are currently recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join their team to cover a period of maternity.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the production of accounts to TB, along with taking responsibility for the purchase ledger. This is an important role for the business and they would ideally like candidates to have previous experience of using Sage Line 50, to assist with the training process. This role will also allow the incoming Assistant Accountant to get involved with the monthly management accounts process, ideal for candidates at the Part-Qualified level
The Ideal Person
If you are an Assistant Accountant and are immediately available to start a long-term contract:
- Sage Line 50 experience
- Invoice processing experience
- Handling supplier queries
- Experience of bank reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations
- Experience of producing accounts to TB
As an Assistant Accountant you will:
- Input and process purchase invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier payments
- Journal postings
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Handling all supplier queries
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.