A leading manufacturing business are keen to secure a talented Assistant Accountant to join their team on an initial 12 contract basis. This role is offering a hybrid working approach for the successful candidate.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £30,000 - £32,000
- Supportive working environment
- Opportunities for progression and career development
- Hybrid working from home and office working model
A recognisable manufacturing business based in Enniskillen re recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join them on a contract for an initial period of 12 months. The organisation are currently going through a period of transition and it is an exciting time to join.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for supporting the finance department with daily, weekly and monthly accounting information. This role would suit a Part-Qualified Accountant who is comfortable working in the month end process, with excellent MS Excel skills.
The Ideal Person
If you are an Assistant Accountant and keen to join a progressive organisation:
- Part-Qualified Accountant/Qualified Technician
- Management accounts experience
- Strong systems experience including MS Excel (Pivots and vLookups)
- Experience of a large ERP system
As an Assistant Accountant you will:
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Produce weekly reports to assist operational teams
- Provide financial analysis to assist with business improvement and project delivery
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.