Job Title: Data Science/AI Engineering Consultant
Join a top-tier company leading the field of Data Science and AI Engineering with endless opportunities for innovation and managing risk.
My client are seeking experienced leaders with a passion for large-scale data projects to join their rapidly growing Data Science consulting team.
As AI continues to influence personal and business interactions, we're committed to helping organizations transform through continuous improvement.
* Identify new business opportunities through client interactions and presentations
* Support market teams in developing go-to-market strategies
* Conduct research and development for new AI-based offerings
* Develop and deliver client solutions using various DS/AI technologies
* Mentor and manage other experienced and aspiring Data Scientists and AI Engineers
* Lead bid response work to communicate value we can bring
* Collaborate with partners and other areas of the business
Skills and Qualifications for Success:
* Professional experience in delivering advanced analytics/DS/AI projects
* In-depth knowledge of various AI techniques including graph data analytics, time series, natural language processing, deep learning, supervised and unsupervised machine learning, etc.
* Proficiency in programming languages such as Python or R, Spark and SQL
* Experience with the latest data science platforms (e.g. Databricks, AzureML) and frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow, MXNet, scikit-learn)
* Experience with data wrangling and manipulation techniques
* Experience with development and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, and Docker
* Competitive base salary
* Sign on bonus
* Private medical insurance
* Bi-annual performance reviews
Our client values diversity in sector experience and believes it enhances the breadth and depth of services offered to clients.
If you specialize in computer vision, natural language processing, or graph data, we want to hear from you. Join us in driving business change and delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Data Scientist roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.