Are you looking to take the next step and progress your career into a team lead role? This is an amazing opportunity to join and lead a Cloud support team and get involved in the Cloud Application Support space. Advance your career with a globally successful company that can give you a wealth of experience and training. Our Client is extremely invested in their employees and progressing their career by great exposure to a modern tech stack.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Company matched pension and Medical Cover Package
- Great Annual Leave Package
- Great employee assistance programmes
- Wellbeing Benefits and Many more..
Our client is one of the most successful in delivering innovative digital solutions within the fintech sector to their clients. They facilitate the development of tools for financial intermediary and act as the main point of contact with a worldwide presence, to help leading clients unlock the power of integrated technology. They're invested in maintaining a top tier relationship with their clients by providing the best possible customer service.
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Application Support talent and have gained a fantastic reputation career progression and allow for employees to develop their skills in different areas of expertise and tech stack.
The Ideal Person
If you're currently a team lead or L3 Application Support and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity with one of the most well renowned global firms:
- Proven track record of managing a team
- Experience of supporting business critical front/mid office applications
- Understanding/Knowledge of Windows and Linux servers
- Good understanding of AWS services
As a Application Support Team Lead, you will:
- Manage and lead the team in Belfast.
- Proactive management of business-critical real-time reporting systems, identifying issues and potential problem areas.
- Work with Business Regulatory Support and other Support Teams to identify areas of development.
- Contribute to the further direction of the technology
- Interact with various internal IT support functions
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.