Are you looking to spring board your career with a hugely innovative internationally known company that can give you a wealth of experience and training? This might be the ideal role for you! This a great opportunity to get amazing exposure and training in joining a well developed Application Support Team!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a huge range of flexible benefits including:
- Private Medical and Dental Cover
- Great Pension Scheme
- Great Holiday Package
- On-Site Parking
Our client is one of the most successful and leading providers in their sector throughout the UK. They focus on establishing themselves in providing the best supply chain services and will continually strive to provide a level of service that sets them aside as number 1 in their field.
The aim through this role is to take responsibility primarily for the company's warehouse management system and online booking system, ensuring that they are correctly maintained and supported with plans that are in place for future business road maps. They're invested in maintaining a top tier relationship with their clients whilst providing excellent technical support throughout.
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Application Support Analyst talent and have gained a fantastic reputation in terms of helping employees maximise and develop their skills in different areas of expertise across a wide variety of work.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working in an Application Support Analyst environment and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity:
- Preferably a minimum 2 years' experience working with PHP, SQL, and getting the best from, external software vendors and cloud hosting parties
- Great time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication, facilitation and influencing skills, which can be applied to driving improvement and change.
- Ability to clearly summarise information to enable decision making on aspects of change and improvement.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems and issues, and design appropriate solutions
As an Application Support Analyst, you will:
- The role is responsible for the maintenance of several applications across the Company including their upgrades, replacements, and their effective operation on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to build effective relationships with business users.
- Ability to work independently on complex issues that may require in depth analysis of data and business processes;
- Ability and appetite to develop new skills and understand new technology as required.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.