We are delighted to be recruiting for an App Development Technician that will be working on client technology solutions using the Microsoft Office 365 Power Platform and other Microsoft Office 365 Applications (e.g. PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Power Automate…etc.) to improve data capture, storage, rationalisation, analysis, reporting & visualisation capabilities for the organisation. This is a 6-month ongoing temporary position.
This role is offering a lucrative starting salary of between c£41,659 + holiday and pension
Our client is a large Belfast based health sector client, seeking to improve the health and wellbeing of the Northern Irish public. They apply the highest levels of knowledge and skill to preserve life, prevent deterioration and promote recovery. The Client provides high quality emergency, urgent and primary care services throughout Greater Belfast.
The Ideal Person
The App Development Technician will report directly to the App Dev tech lead, the App Dev will be responsible for identifying, creating, deploying and maintaining business critical apps delivered through the Microsoft365 platform.. The ideal candidate needs to have the following experience;
- Experience in working & delivering solutions using Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate & Power BI)
- PowerApps development experience including experience in best practices for building Canvas Apps & Flow
- Power Automate development experience to create automated, instant, and scheduled flows using premium and standard connectors, and the ability to use Control & Data Operations with a good understanding and ability to write Custom Expressions using Power Automate Functions
- Power BI development experience with proven application of skills and ability to design effective BI user interface and underlying data models to client requirements
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office 365 Applications including SharePoint, Teams, Planner, amongst others
- Familiar with Database Software (e.g. Microsoft, Oracle, AWS) which enables the user to create, populate and manipulate data structures
- Experience in the engineering industry digitalisation and delivery of platform solutions
- Technology or data focused degree (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with Information management systems, electronic management systems
- Data Model Design using MS DevOps
- Exposure to both development and support lifecycle phases.
- Consultative approach and consultancy experience, ability to understand client requirements, develop solutions and undertake User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
As the Senior Support Engineer, you will:
- Work on technology solutions using the Microsoft Office 365 Power Platform and other Microsoft Office 365 Applications (e.g. PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Power Automate…etc.) to improve data capture, storage, rationalisation, analysis, reporting & visualisation capabilities for the organisation
- Provide a technical point of contact for internal and external clients, supporting their digital delivery requirements, providing expert advice and increasing value add and new business opportunities
- Provide assistance to the lead developer on technical knowledge and solutions to deliver integrated data analysis and reporting against varying requirements and scopes
- To undertake any other reasonable duties which are appropriate to the post and may be reasonably requested by the supervisor
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.
A Recruitment Consultant plays a critical role in securing talent for organisations and businesses. Working as an intermediary between job seekers and companies, consultants use their understanding of their labour market to match people with suitable jobs, while helping employers find the right candidates for them. By staying up to date on the latest employment trends and candidate needs, they can also provide valuable insights and advice that can help businesses make well-informed decisions when it comes to hiring.
Why use a Recruitment Consultant?
A Recruitment Consultant is most effective when they have a well-developed understanding of the industry, this is what makes them so valuable. They also possess an in-depth knowledge of various interviewing techniques to allow them to get the most out of candidate interviews so that employers can make informed decisions about potential hires. Ultimately, they can match qualified people with the right job openings, this saves the employer time and ensures they get the right candidates for the job.
Developing and maintaining clients and candidates.
An essential part of the job is maintaining and growing relationships with both employers and potential employees. They must strive to understand the needs of their clients - whether that's employers looking for candidates or job seekers looking for their ideal position. To do this, they should be armed with in-depth knowledge of their industry, current employment trends, and evolving candidate requirements. They also need to have strong communication skills so that they can effectively communicate with clients and build strong relationships.