Accounts Payable Lead (Flexibility, Career Progression)
VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk for an international construction company. The AP Lead will report to the financial controller and will be responsible for the processing and over sight of payments of all trade invoices for the business.
The AP Lead will process payments and invoices and weekly payment runs.
- Preparation and calculation of self-bill invoices
- Processing of invoices and credit notes from suppliers
- Processing of monthly carrier payment
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Weekly payment runs in both Euro and Sterling
- Prepare and issue remittance advice to suppliers
- Resolution of price or quantity variances between supplier invoices
- Prompt reply to both internal and external queries
- Working with other teams within the Finance function
- Reconciliation of debit balances in creditors ledger
- Other ad hoc work.
The Ideal Candidate
The Accounts Payable Lead will have previously worked in a transactional finance function. Moreover, advanced Excel skills would be beneficial. The successful individual will have strong attention to detail and be comfortable communicating with internal teams as well as customers for query resolution purposes.
- Excel- advanced level experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team is critical to this position.
- Ability to be flexible in line with the demands of the job
To ensure the best talent is reached in a very competitive market, my client has a generous remuneration package on offer for the successful candidate
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working options
- Career progression
A truly fantastic opportunity for a finance professional to enter a renowned business, with ties across the UK and Ireland. For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence