AI Solution Architect (Manager)
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world leaders in solution architecture. This division is at the heart of business change and we're counting on your expertise to help our client become ever better.
We are seeking a knowledgeable individual with strong consulting and technical skills to design Data and AI solutions for our clients. We want somebody that has previous hands-on experience building and delivering AI solutions to clients. The right candidate will have a strong knowledge of cloud AI services, Dev-Ops and Engineering in addition to a background in Data Science and Machine Learning.
As part of the Data and Analytics team within Technology Consulting you will have the opportunity to work with Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Analytics Translators to design and deliver Data Science and AI solutions to a wide range of clients. As a Data and AI Solution Architect you will be working in a multi-disciplinary team to design the technical architecture for Data Science and AI solutions.
* Work with clients to help shape their technical requirements.
* Design AI Solutions for clients.
* Work in partnership with enterprise architects to ensure AI solutions fit and scale into a larger picture
* Design Database Infrastructure to support analytics activities.
* Working with Data Scientists and AI Engineers with environment creation.
* Use MLOps processes to deploy models into production.
* Design back-end and front-end infrastructures to support Analytics and AI solutions.
* Carry out pilots, prototypes or proof of concepts, where applicable, to further capabilities provided by our technology stack and data systems.
* Mentor and lead junior members of the team.
* Support sales teams with your knowledge.
* Work with clients throughout the delivery process of a Data Science and AI solution providing technical leadership.
To qualify for the role you must have:
* BSc in a relevant STEM subject with a strong focus on Computer Science and Data (Data Science/ AI / Computer Science/ Machine Learning/Statistics/Engineering/Bioinformatics) or comparable experience.
* Hands-on experience in delivering AI and Data Science solutions.
* Has extensive experience with RDMS (MSSQL and T-SQL) and No-SQL data platforms and systems
* Expert in Azure/AWS/GCP cloud data architectures and platform technologies
* Experience or relevant qualifications on a cloud platform (preferably Azure).
* Experience with Machine Learning/Deep Learning.
* Experience with artificial intelligence techniques including image recognition, NLP, voice-to-text etc.
* Experience with MLOps pipelines and model deployment.
* Experience deploying and networking resources within a cloud platform.
* Excellent knowledge of Python and SQL.
* Knowledge of software engineering concepts, Test Driven Development and version control e.g. git.
Negotiable Base Salary
We value experts from every field and we also believe all sector experience has something to offer, whether you are Telco or FS, Consumer Products or Utilities, it will all add to the richness of services they can offer their clients.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please reach out to Ellie-Mae Middleton through Linkedin
AI Solution Architect (Manager)