VANRATH have partnered with one of the largest Radio Stations in NI. The organisation is looking to recruit an Agency Sales Executive. (12-Month FTC)
Salary and benefits:
£33,000 salary with a £3,000 car allowance - OTE £60,000 - £70,000.
- Manage a list of existing customer accounts as well as generate new clients to grow YOY revenue and customer base.
- Maximise revenue across audio, digital and press all while meeting and exceeding targets.
- Creative thinking helping to sell sponsorships and promotions.
- Help to create competitive commercial packages.
- Attend face-to-face meetings with clients and prospects.
- Prepare proposals and deliver client correspondence, ensuring clients are up-to-date on any rates or commercial deals.
- Attend sales meetings and support the sales team when required.
- Be present and involved at client events
- Keep on top of any media/commercial advertising developments.
- Monitor competitor activity.
The Ideal Candidate:
Self-motivated, outgoing individual who thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You will have experience of working in sales or advertising with an understanding of the media industry in Northern Ireland.
- Knowledge of developments in media and commercial advertising sectors within Northern Ireland plus the wider business marketplace.
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment and able to react positively to change
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, dedicated and driven
- You will have an ability to influence and build long lasting relationships
- Experience in managing Ad and or PR Agencies in Northern Ireland would be an advantage
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales/Business Development jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves.