VANRATH have partnered with one of Northern Irelands' most established family-run car dealerships. The organisation is recruiting a Aftersales Manager position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Motor Industry experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers a fantastic working environment.
Monday - Friday 8am-5.30pm - Permanent role - Location Derry / Londonderry
£35,000 - £50,000 (Negotiable) + Bonus (OTE £900 - £1,100) + Company Car + Fantastic benefits, company pension scheme, etc.
- Leading the team to achieve corporate objectives
- Coordinating the team to develop and implement the business plan
- Manage all aspects of the 'Customer Experience' to ensure consistent delivery of exceptional customer care.
- Ensure daily operation of the Aftersales Department.
- Lead the team to succeed, continuously looking for areas to improve performance and refine process to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collect, monitor and communicate management information to improve performance within the Aftersales Department.
- Coaching and mentoring the team
- Effective communication within the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1 years+ experience in similar role
- Experience in Motor industry, or else After-sales service experience is preferred
- Great team player
- Driving License required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
'' VANRATH are amazing friendly company who made the process of finding my current role as stress free as possible.Could not recommend a better team.''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''Professional, on the ball, and genuinely advocate for you as an employee.''
''VANRATH were incredibly helpful and really understood what I was looking for and my motivations.
When it came to receiving the offer they actually encouraged me to think about it, and make sure it was right for me rather than the usual recruiter thing to do which is to push to make a decision. This was a breath of fresh air and actually made the decision easier as there was no pressure.''