VANRATH have partnered with one of Northern Irelands' most established family-run car dealerships. The organisation is recruiting a Aftersales Manager position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Motor Industry experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers a fantastic working environment.
Monday - Friday 8am-5.30pm - Permanent role - Location Derry / Londonderry
£35,000 - £50,000 (Negotiable) + Bonus (OTE £900 - £1,100) + Company Car + Fantastic benefits, company pension scheme, etc.
- Leading the team to achieve corporate objectives
- Coordinating the team to develop and implement the business plan
- Manage all aspects of the 'Customer Experience' to ensure consistent delivery of exceptional customer care.
- Ensure daily operation of the Aftersales Department.
- Lead the team to succeed, continuously looking for areas to improve performance and refine process to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collect, monitor and communicate management information to improve performance within the Aftersales Department.
- Coaching and mentoring the team
- Effective communication within the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1 years+ experience in similar role
- Experience in Motor industry, or else After-sales service experience is preferred
- Great team player
- Driving License required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
'' First class interaction with VANRATH. They regularly reached out to me and kept me in the loop with application progression, and new roles that suited me - couldn't recommend enough.''
Fabulous service. EJ was excellent, she really listened to my needs and helped me fully consider all options available to me. She didn't waste my time with unsuitable roles and intuitively knew what I needed. Can't recommend highly enough.