VANRATH have partnered with one of Northern Irelands' most established family-run car dealerships. The organisation is recruiting a Aftersales Manager position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Motor Industry experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
Monday - Friday 8am-5.30pm, Saturday rota 9am-1pm - Permanent role
Place of work is Belfast
£35,000 + Bonus to move to £38,000 - £42,000 + Company Car + Fantastic benefits, company pension scheme, 30 days holidays.
- Leading the team to achieve corporate objectives
- Coordinating the team to develop and implement the business plan
- Manage all aspects of the 'Customer Experience' to ensure consistent delivery of exceptional customer care.
- Ensure daily operation of the Aftersales Department in line with Franchise Operating Procedures
- Lead the team to succeed, continuously looking for areas to improve performance and refine process to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collect, monitor and communicate management information to improve performance within the Aftersales Department.
- Coaching and mentoring the team
- Effective communication within the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years+ experience in similar role
- Experience in Motor industry, or else After-sales service experience is preferred
- Great team player
- Driving License required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Applied for a job through Vanrath was contacted almost immediately by Jack Groves, Sorted me with an interview and lots of helpful tips and information which helped me secure a new permanent role. He kept me up to to date pretty much daily on what was happening he's an absolute gent would definitely use again if needed.
I have worked with Vanrath for just under a year now, and I have to say, the people working their are great at what they do. Any problems, questions, or anything else I ever had, they were always very quick to help me with them. They went above and beyond in a lot of instances, when they didn't really have to. In particular, the agent that I worked with, Shannon McGrath, couldn't have made things easier for me, as well as being really nice and friendly.
I'm leaving them now for a permanent role elsewhere, but if I ever need to look for a different job somewhere else, I'll just go straight to Vanrath and not even consider anywhere else.
I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. I have been working with Dan, who has been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development. He has kept me up to date with every stage of the process. I am now starting a great role, thanks to Dan who has provided a positive experience in this transition.
I would highly recommend Megan from the Vanrath team.
She helped me throughout the recruitment process, from application to accepting the role.
Megan's continuous guidance and support ensured I was well prepared for the interviews and the challenges associated.
For anyone wishing to take the next step in their career I would encourage them to get in touch with Megan at Vanrath.