VANRATH have partnered with one of Northern Irelands' most established family-run car dealerships. The organisation is recruiting a Aftersales Manager position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Motor Industry experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
Monday - Friday 8am-5.30pm, Saturday rota 9am-1pm - Permanent role
Place of work is Belfast
£35,000 + Bonus to move to £38,000 - £42,000 + Company Car + Fantastic benefits, company pension scheme, 30 days holidays.
- Leading the team to achieve corporate objectives
- Coordinating the team to develop and implement the business plan
- Manage all aspects of the 'Customer Experience' to ensure consistent delivery of exceptional customer care.
- Ensure daily operation of the Aftersales Department in line with Franchise Operating Procedures
- Lead the team to succeed, continuously looking for areas to improve performance and refine process to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collect, monitor and communicate management information to improve performance within the Aftersales Department.
- Coaching and mentoring the team
- Effective communication within the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years+ experience in similar role
- Experience in Motor industry, or else After-sales service experience is preferred
- Great team player
- Driving License required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
The best agency I've worked with to date! Robbie Lemon was unbelievably professional and supportive from start to finish. He listened to my needs and found a placement that was perfect for me. Robbie was thorough and prompt when I had any questions, was a pleasure to speak to, I really can't recommend him enough. If you're looking for a recruiter, look no further than Robbie because he's worth his weight in diamonds let alone in gold. Thanks for all your hard work and effort!
This company have helped find me work several times over the years. Its now at a point where I know I can contact Daniel Morgan directly and he will source me the right employer that meets the criteria I need for work/ home life balance. I've been fortunate enough to be offered every job I've interviewed for at Vanrath and I can only put that down to the skill of the company making sure both employer and employee are well matched and aligned before interview even takes places. Can't thank Dan enough for his hard work and efforts over the years!
Fantastic service. Chanel was one of the most helpful and communicative people I have ever encountered. I managed to secure a better role and pay increase. I would highly recommend vanrath and their fantastic representatives for anyone looking a new career prospect.
I highly recommend this agency because of the staff who work there are very helpful and quick to respond. I have been dealing with Chris and he has been providing more support than what I have asked for. I believe communication is key so, having them contact you before and after the interview helps in understand what the company is looking for in an interview can make the difference between getting the job or not.