VANRATH have partnered with one of Northern Irelands' most established family-run car dealerships. The organisation is recruiting a Aftersales Manager position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Motor Industry experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
Monday - Friday 8am-5.30pm, Saturday rota 9am-1pm - Permanent role
Place of work is Belfast
£35,000 + Bonus to move to £38,000 - £42,000 + Company Car + Fantastic benefits, company pension scheme, 30 days holidays.
- Leading the team to achieve corporate objectives
- Coordinating the team to develop and implement the business plan
- Manage all aspects of the 'Customer Experience' to ensure consistent delivery of exceptional customer care.
- Ensure daily operation of the Aftersales Department in line with Franchise Operating Procedures
- Lead the team to succeed, continuously looking for areas to improve performance and refine process to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collect, monitor and communicate management information to improve performance within the Aftersales Department.
- Coaching and mentoring the team
- Effective communication within the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years+ experience in similar role
- Experience in Motor industry, or else After-sales service experience is preferred
- Great team player
- Driving License required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
'' VANRTAH are amazing friendly company who made the process of finding my current role as stress free as possible.Could not recommend a better team.''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''Professional, on the ball, and genuinely advocate for you as an employee.''
''VANRATH were incredibly helpful and really understood what I was looking for and my motivations.
When it came to receiving the offer they actually encouraged me to think about it, and make sure it was right for me rather than the usual recruiter thing to do which is to push to make a decision. This was a breath of fresh air and actually made the decision easier as there was no pressure.''
I had the pleasure of working with Tom, and I can confidently say he is an exceptional recruiter. Tom's dedication and expertise in matching candidates with the right opportunities stood out throughout the entire process. His communication was clear, timely, and he demonstrated a genuine interest in understanding my career goals. Thanks to Tom's efforts, I landed a fantastic job that aligns perfectly with my skills and aspirations. I highly recommend Tom to anyone seeking a professional, reliable, and results-driven recruiter.
Tom from VANRATH has been extremely professional and courteous. His expertise is evident, making my experience with VANRATH very positive. His support during my job search has been crucial. I highly recommend VANRATH's services and would give a 5-star rating without hesitation. Thanks again, Tom, for the excellent assistance!