VANRATH have partnered with one of Northern Irelands' most established family-run car dealerships. The organisation is recruiting a Aftersales Manager position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Motor Industry experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
Monday - Friday 8am-5.30pm, Saturday rota 9am-1pm - Permanent role
Place of work is Belfast
£35,000 + Bonus to move to £38,000 - £42,000 + Company Car + Fantastic benefits, company pension scheme, 30 days holidays.
- Leading the team to achieve corporate objectives
- Coordinating the team to develop and implement the business plan
- Manage all aspects of the 'Customer Experience' to ensure consistent delivery of exceptional customer care.
- Ensure daily operation of the Aftersales Department in line with Franchise Operating Procedures
- Lead the team to succeed, continuously looking for areas to improve performance and refine process to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collect, monitor and communicate management information to improve performance within the Aftersales Department.
- Coaching and mentoring the team
- Effective communication within the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years+ experience in similar role
- Experience in Motor industry, or else After-sales service experience is preferred
- Great team player
- Driving License required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Incredibly professional business. I had the pleasure of speaking to Conor Birch. I have been working in temporary positions for nearly two years and within the matter of days, Conor helped me secure an amazing permanent role. I could not thank him enough for this amazing opportunity. Conor made sure to contact me every step of the way even if it was just to check in with how I was feeling with regard to the role, I found Conor extremely friendly, efficient and supportive. I highly recommend Conor and VANRATH as a whole. The whole experience was amazing start to finish. The company deserves 5 stars!!
Vanrath, particularly Peter in my case, was a great help in the search for my first graduate job. I found him efficient, friendly and very easy to contact if I had a query or an update to provide.
He quickly found me a role that was right up my alley, showing he had listened to my requirements and preferences. He was on the ball and very accommodating when I needed a few days to decide once I received an offer, which helped to ease the stress that can come with job searching. He shows clear dedication and consideration throughout the process, and I would highly recommend him for those looking for their next opportunity.
The best agency I've worked with to date! Robbie Lemon was unbelievably professional and supportive from start to finish. He listened to my needs and found a placement that was perfect for me. Robbie was thorough and prompt when I had any questions, was a pleasure to speak to, I really can't recommend him enough. If you're looking for a recruiter, look no further than Robbie because he's worth his weight in diamonds let alone in gold. Thanks for all your hard work and effort!
This company have helped find me work several times over the years. Its now at a point where I know I can contact Daniel Morgan directly and he will source me the right employer that meets the criteria I need for work/ home life balance. I've been fortunate enough to be offered every job I've interviewed for at Vanrath and I can only put that down to the skill of the company making sure both employer and employee are well matched and aligned before interview even takes places. Can't thank Dan enough for his hard work and efforts over the years!