VANRATH are delighted to have partnered with one of Northern Ireland's most established family-run car dealerships. The organisation is recruiting a Aftersales Advisor position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Motor Industry experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
Place of work is Belfast ( Boucher )
£26,000 - £28,000 + Fantastic Bonus+ Fantastic benefits, company pension scheme, 30 days holidays.
- Commitment to top quality customer service and satisfaction whether in service or parts department
- Returning Warranty parts in accordance with manufacturer guidelines
- Booking in vehicles and arranging courtesy cars
- Communicating with workshop on all aspects of Job Card Requirements
- Ordering parts stock from the manufacturer
- Ensuring parts are available for the technicians and that technicians are served as quickly as possible
- Selling our products and services
- All stock and orders to be checked against delivery and advice noted and located with parts to be properly located as per manufacturer guidelines
- Making pre-calls and follow-up calls to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in similar role is highly preferred
- You should be a self-motivated, articulate and friendly individual
- Good organisational and communication skills are key for this role
- Working as a member of a team to achieve deadlines, maintain good customer relations and achieve targets is important in this position
- Full valid UK driving license
For further information on this vacancy, or any other roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
I have secured perfect job position and cannot thank Chanel enough for what she has done, she went above and beyond for me from initial application right through to securing the job, she kept me up to date the whole way. Honestly the best recruiter I have ever worked with, again cannot say thank you enough.
Hannah helped me find a perfect career! She assisted me throughout and helped with every aspect including preparing for the interviews! She was so positive and straight talking - the whole process really put me at ease & I could tell that she really cared about what she was doing! I would 100% recommend Hannah to anyone looking for that next step in their career.
Working with Neill Ferguson on a new role, and he went well above and beyond to ensure that the role I was considering was a good fit for my personal ethos and skills. I was kept well in the loop on negotiations and my input was listened to and considered duly. AN excellent service all round.
My experience of Vanrath has been very positive. They are a very professional organisation and all the staff I came across were extremely helpful and polite regardless of what my query or concerns were. In particular I would like to single out Shannon who was my first point of contact with Vanrath and without her help I would not be in my current permanent position. I applied for my post on a Friday night and by Monday morning Shannon was on the phone and setting up our first meeting. Shannon helped me every step of the way in terms of job interview and subsequent forms etc etc. Shannon has been not only very professional and competent but has more importantly carried out all her dealings with me in a very warm, sincere and pleasant manner. I can't thank Shannon enough for all the work she has done on my behalf. I am now in a permanent position due in part to Shannon's quick actions and attention to detail. I would have no hesitation in using Vanrath again.