VANRATH have partnered with one of the most popular radio stations in NI. The organisation is looking to recruit a Field Sales Executive, this is a result of continuous growth within the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales individual to join a thriving company with a fantastic work environment and progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will work within the company's very modern Belfast office, though most of the day to day would be out visiting clients.
£27,000 - £30,000 & OTE (£42k) Bonus & Car allowance & Fantastic Benefits Package + Progression Opportunities.
In this role you will manage existing accounts and generate new opportunities and customers. You will be supported by a sales team and report to the sales manager.
· Generation of new business - retaining, developing and growing a portfolio of accounts
· Maintain relationships with existing customers
· Identify opportunities for business growth with existing clients.
· Creative sponsorship and promotion selling.
· Help create competitive commercial packages.
· Attend in-person meetings with clients and prospects.
· Prepare proposals and keep in touch with clients during the process.
· Attend meetings with the rest of the sales team and provide support when required.
· Attend client events when needed.
· Keep up-to-date with media/commercial advertising industry developments.
· Monitor competitor activity.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of media/commercial advertising within NI and the wider market.
- Has the ability to develop and maintain long-lasting relationships.
- Self-motivated and driven mentality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and ability to react positively to change.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
Looking for a new job? Your timing couldn't be better. In fact, today's candidate-driven market may provide the best time in a very long time to look for something new. But is the do-it-yourself approach the most effective way of finding a job?
There might be plenty of jobs out there, but they're not all good jobs. If you're like most job hunters, you've been disappointed with many of the open roles you see on job boards or by the responses to your applications, or maybe you've been underwhelmed by the offers you've received. And when you do see an attractive opening, it's been difficult to muster the energy to write yet another cover letter and tailor yet another resume after a long day of work, house chores or other responsibilities.
That's where a professional job recruiter can help.