VANRATH have partnered with one of the most popular radio stations in NI. The organisation is looking to recruit a Field Sales Executive, this is a result of continuous growth within the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales individual to join a thriving company with a fantastic work environment and progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will work within the company's very modern Belfast office.
£27,000 - £30,000 & OTE (£42k) Bonus & Car allowance & Fantastic Benefits Package + Progression Opportunities.
In this role you will manage existing accounts and generate new opportunities and customers. You will be supported by a sales team and report to the sales manager.
· Generation of new business - retaining, developing and growing a portfolio of accounts
· Maintain relationships with existing customers
· Identify opportunities for business growth with existing clients.
· Creative sponsorship and promotion selling.
· Help create competitive commercial packages.
· Attend in-person meetings with clients and prospects.
· Prepare proposals and keep in touch with clients during the process.
· Attend meetings with the rest of the sales team and provide support when required.
· Attend client events when needed.
· Keep up-to-date with media/commercial advertising industry developments.
· Monitor competitor activity.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of media/commercial advertising within NI and the wider market.
- Has the ability to develop and maintain long-lasting relationships.
- Self-motivated and driven mentality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and ability to react positively to change.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
The importance of recruitment is two-fold. Recruitment is key in helping candidates secure their dream roles, whilst also ensuring the internal development of growing businesses.
The purpose of recruitment is to identify the right candidates for specific job roles and attract these candidates to an organisation. Successful recruitment isn't just about filling a single job vacancy, but about organisational performance in the long term.
Over the past decade, we've been championing the aspirations of graduates, with our graduate recruitment agency helping thousands of talented candidates secure jobs at top businesses across the globe.
For fresh graduates that are unsure about their employment prospects, our expert Recruiters play an important part in the exploration of job options, providing career advice and CV tips.
When it comes to more experienced individuals who are looking for their next challenge, our Recruiters act as an important point of contact between employers and candidates, helping to secure interviews, ace assessments and obtain a job offer.