VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our client, a large and well-known Public Sector Organisation based in Downpatirck with the recruitment of an Administrative Assistant to join their team.
This is a full-time post Monday - Friday with 37.5 working hours per week. Well suited to someone with administrative experience looking to get started in a role immediately.
£21,730 starting salary + Full Holiday Pay and a range of Perks, Benefits and Discounts.
Administrative & Clerical Assistants provide an administrative support in a variety of different settings within the Organisation. They will work as an integral member of a team and be expected to deal with non-routine activities such as answering queries, progress chasing and task related problem solving using their own initiative.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:
- Word processing /producing reports/working on computer systems.
- Data input/ retrieval of information.
- Sorting and responding to mail/emails as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries/providing advice which requires immediate action within definitive guidelines, protocols & policies.
- Arrange appointments/meetings as requested
- Take minutes of meetings as required.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Maintain Filing System.
The Ideal Person:
- a) 4 GCSE's Grades A-C to include English Language (or equivalent Qualification) plus 1 year's administrative /clerical experience.
- b) NVQ Level 2 in Administration (or equivalent qualification) plus 1 year's administrative /clerical
- c) 2 year's administrative /clerical experience.
- 1 year's word processing experience.
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''