VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our client, a large and well-known Public Sector Organisation based in Downpatirck with the recruitment of an Administrative Assistant to join their team.
This is a full-time post Monday - Friday with 37.5 working hours per week. Well suited to someone with administrative experience looking to get started in a role immediately.
£21,730 starting salary + Full Holiday Pay and a range of Perks, Benefits and Discounts.
Administrative & Clerical Assistants provide an administrative support in a variety of different settings within the Organisation. They will work as an integral member of a team and be expected to deal with non-routine activities such as answering queries, progress chasing and task related problem solving using their own initiative.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:
- Word processing /producing reports/working on computer systems.
- Data input/ retrieval of information.
- Sorting and responding to mail/emails as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries/providing advice which requires immediate action within definitive guidelines, protocols & policies.
- Arrange appointments/meetings as requested
- Take minutes of meetings as required.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Maintain Filing System.
The Ideal Person:
- a) 4 GCSE's Grades A-C to include English Language (or equivalent Qualification) plus 1 year's administrative /clerical experience.
- b) NVQ Level 2 in Administration (or equivalent qualification) plus 1 year's administrative /clerical
- c) 2 year's administrative /clerical experience.
- 1 year's word processing experience.
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''