VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a global leader in survival and safety solutions with the recruitment of Administrator. Fantastic company to work in.
After training is completed - Hybrid working is allowed - The office is based in Dunmurry.
Shifts are Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm) Friday (8.30am - 2.00pm) Early Finish Friday!
Initially this will be a Temporary contract - with views to be made permanent
This is an immediate need for the company, and individuals who are immediately available or have a 1-week notice will be preferred to others.
£21,000 + other additional benefits from a fantastic company
- Keying in time sheet information
- Data entry on sick time, absence, and overtime within the company
- Reconciling - Use of Excel
- Any other Admin duties as they arise
- Passing information on to relevant departments
The Ideal Person
- Experience working within a Administrative or Financial environment is essential
- Experience in dealing with Microsoft Excel is essential
- Good communicator
- Strong numeracy skills
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence