VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving energy organisation, with the recruitment an Administrator in Newtownbreda, to join a fun and friendly team.
The successful candidate will report into the Senior Manager, this is a full-time post 37.5 hours per week.
Initially this post will be on a 6-month contract, with this likely to be extended or the candidate made permanent.
£21,000 per year + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace
The successful candidate will provide an effective administrative service to the Response and Maintenance functions, ensuring the smooth running of the office and systems.
- Effective scheduling of works to field based Engineers ensuring maximum productivity on a daily basis.
- Utilise in house IT systems to the full and ensure work is progressed and completed effectively
- Prioritise workload
- Maintain confidentiality of private and confidential information
- Ensure correct internal and external distribution of correspondence
- To provide an efficient, courteous and professional approach to all telephone callers
- To record and convey accurately and at the appropriate time incoming or outgoing messages
- To take accurate facts and contact details for the recipient of the message
- Carry out filing as per standard filing system, keeping files up to date using the in-house system & any hard copies as required
The Ideal Person:
- 12 Months Administrative experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional attitude and approach to work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word & Excel)
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil.Doherty@vanrath.com or 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.