VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Services based company with the recruitment of an Administrator to join their fun and friendly Newry team.
This company has a fantastic reputation for a great work life and the company offers many progression opportunities. Fantastic place to work.
Monday - Friday (12.00pm - 8.00pm). Permanent position.
£23,000 + Fantastic benefits in a Modern Workplace.
- To receive incoming calls and record/manage these efficiently to the required job standard.
- Providing support to clients by telephone and email
- Processing operatives paperwork and closing calls to submit for payment
- Responding within agreed time frames, service levels and contract terms to ensure that work orders are met
- Routine administrative tasks
- Early escalation of any issues or concerns to line manager
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- Support with applications and certificates from various authorities/clients
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- Adhere to the Data Protection Act
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as and when requested by management.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in Similar Role
- Good communication skills
- Be proficient in Excel
- Strong customer focus and professional at all times
- Demonstrate high levels of organisational skills
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has cemented its position as a premier market leader in Northern Ireland, setting the standard among recruitment agencies in Belfast. This achievement can be attributed to our steadfast commitment to confidentiality, professionalism, and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH takes pride in its track record of skilfully connecting the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We understand that embarking on a career change, whether it's full-time or part-time, is a significant step. Our unwavering support extends through every phase of the recruitment process, from the initial discussion of your goals and aspirations to the assurance of a secure position.
Our consultants are sector-specific, renowned for their in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience within their respective fields. In short, they are the best in the business! We continuously monitor industry trends and developments to ensure we provide top-quality advice and support to our clients and candidates.
VANRATH began in 2000, when a senior level accountant was on the lookout for new opportunities. Wayne Sullivan discovered that professional recruitment services for accountants was not quite the experience he had expected. His entrepreneurial nature and drive to help other accountants realise their career aspirations, was the 'light-bulb' moment that encouraged him to start a recruitment agency like no other. The goal was to recruit in the same way, and to the same standard, that an employer would recruit into their own business to ensure the client would get exactly what they required.
Initially setting up shop in Dublin the name was founded, VANRATH, an amalgamation of the 2 founding partners' names. In 2002, Wayne decided to return home to Belfast to take on the Northern Ireland market. He purchased VANRATH's first official home on the 6thfloor of Lesley Suites which enabled the business to hit the ground running with the establishment of our Accountancy Team
IT recruitment was VANRATH's next big venture and in 2004 the team has grown the IT business into the largest IT recruitment business in Northern Ireland.
As the business continued to grow, naturally the team also expanded and the need for additional office space was identified, which was when we bought Victoria House.
This growth has been, and continues to be, supported through significant investment in marketing, our team and our clients and candidates. We look forward to what the next 23 years will bring.