VANRATH are assisting a well known Public Sector organisation based in Magherafelt in their search for an Adminstator to join their team ASAP.
A fantastic opportunity to start a Public Sector career in a customer-facing role. This role will help you gain and develop valuable skills across Administration, Customer Service, Information Management and Record Keeping. With dedicated support from VANRATH and career advice moving forward!
- £19,650-20,000 starting salary
- Temporary contract with potential to extend
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Benefits package exclusive to VANRATH (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Immediate start (notice periods will be taken into consideration)
- Ongoing professional development support and career guidance form our senior consultants
The ideal candidate will possess GCSE Egnlish and Maths grade A-Cor equivallent
You will also be able to demonstrate 6 months experience in the following areas:
- IT / Keyboard skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Answering and redirecting calls
- Responding to emails
- Customer Interaction
- Using IT applications
- Reading, understanding and applying written instructions
- To assist in the monitoring and review of the service to ensure equitable and effective service;
- To be an integral part of the team and ensure work is carried out as effectively and efficiently as possible
- To assist with effective communication e.g. switchboard operation, dissemination and circulation of information, contact with external bodies.
- To assist with marketing events as a point of contact.eg open days.
- To ensure that a consistent level of customer service is available and accessible and contribute to overall consistency
- To contribute to, and ensure, an ethos of high quality and corporate image
- To undertake staff training as required.
- To undertake duties, as appropriate, related to administration
- To maintain accurate financial records including taking enrolment fees, preparing lodgements and cash handling.
For more information on this vacancy, or other Public Sector jobs across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.