VANRATH are recruit a General Administrator to join their prestigious team. This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Prestigious car dealer group that places immense value on their staff.
This is a Permanent Full-Time Position
The General administrator will provide billing and client invoicing services.
- Prepare draft invoices, review and revise narratives in accordance with Firm standards, execute time/cost transfers and other value adjustments; finalise invoices and ensure that invoices are delivered for payment (via e-mail, post or e-billing as applicable); execute all billing tasks in accordance with established standard processes
- Identify and resolve technical issues consulting with others as appropriate and escalating issues to management on a timely basis
- Work independently to complete assigned tasks and work responsibilities in order to meet agreed objectives; consider the impact of recommendations when making decisions or resolving problems
- Experience within some areas of a finance function demonstrating finance skills and experience transferable / applicable to the role.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact John Magill for a confidential discussion