VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our client, a large and well-known Public Sector Organisation based in Downpatirck with the recruitment of an Administrative Assistant to join their team.
This is a full-time post Monday - Friday with 37.5 working hours per week. Well suited to someone with administrative experience looking to get started in a role immediately.
£20,330 starting salary + Full Holiday Pay and a range of Perks, Benefits and Discounts.
Administrative & Clerical Assistants provide an administrative support in a variety of different settings within the Organisation. They will work as an integral member of a team and be expected to deal with non-routine activities such as answering queries, progress chasing and task related problem solving using their own initiative.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:
- Word processing /producing reports/working on computer systems.
- Data input/ retrieval of information.
- Sorting and responding to mail/emails as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries/providing advice which requires immediate action within definitive guidelines, protocols & policies.
- Arrange appointments/meetings as requested
- Take minutes of meetings as required.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Maintain Filing System.
The Ideal Person:
- a) 4 GCSE's Grades A-C to include English Language (or equivalent Qualification) plus 1 year's administrative /clerical experience.
- b) NVQ Level 2 in Administration (or equivalent qualification) plus 1 year's administrative /clerical
- c) 2 year's administrative /clerical experience.
- 1 year's word processing experience.
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.