VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a top company with the recruitment of an Administrator to join ther Tax team. An amazing opportunity in a growing organisation with opportunities for progression.
This is a Permanent position.
Shifts are Monday - Friday 8:45 - 17:00. Flexible working patterns can be arranged. This is an office-based position, located in Dungannon.
£22,000 - £25,000 + Fantastic Benefits package.
- Working closely with the Workflow Co-Ordinator and client teams.
- To ensure timely filing of accounts and personal tax returns to meet compliance obligations.
- To manage administrative tasks for onboarding new clients.
- To manage portal documents to and from clients, communicating with staff when information is received.
- To assist in the production of weekly and monthly reports for management.
- To commit to ongoing development and professional growth, including a willingness to learn on the job and complete additional training.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Two years' experience in a busy office environment.
- Proficient in the use of IT, including MS Office Suite.
- Previous experience in a similar customer facing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch via email@example.com.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''Excellent recruitment service. VANRATH helped me secure a new role within days of first contact and the team couldn't be more helpful and responsive since I began my new position. Would highly recommend that anyone looking for employment registers with VANRATH as they are head and shoulders above other agencies that I have dealt with.
''I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. They were great to work with, very friendly and efficient and streamlined everything for me so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role!''
''Had a great experience with Vanrath. Being new to Northern Ireland, they made me feel very welcome. The team provided lots of tips and support for job opportunities. Would thoroughly recommend the Vanrath team!''