VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Recovery company with the recruitment of an Office Administrator in Lisburn to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm).
£18,000 - £23,000 Depending on Experience + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
- Data processing and reviewing financial information
- Assisting the manager and/or partner in preparing for meetings
- Merging documents in bespoke it software
- Procedural matters such as filing, reporting, document preparation and statutory compliance
- Management of case queries
- Daily accurate recording and entry of your time on to our time management system
- Land registry searches and registering property restrictions
- Liaising with creditors via phone and email
- The Ideal Person:
- 2-3 Years Office Admin Experience
- Self-sufficient, with the ability to plan and manage own caseload
- Attention to detail with good numeracy and excellent written skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- GCSEs at grade C (or equivalent) or above in Maths and English
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Think of your current job-search connections - past employers, former college professors and administrators, friends, and family. Even if that group is large, it does not match the number that recruiters can reach. Take advantage of a recruiter's connections to get the most out of your job-seeking efforts.
When you send a resume to an HR department or hiring manager, you rely on that document to be considered for the job. But if a recruiter thinks you are a good fit for their client, you have someone in your corner.
Recruiters spend a lot of time making connections through databases, phone calls, and face-to-face networking. By using a recruiter during your job search, your network grows exponentially.