VANRATH have partnered with an ambitious Jewellery company that is rapidly expanding their international roots. The organisation is recruiting for a Sales Administrator position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any admin experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
We now require a Sales Administrator for our global Travel Retail division. Working with our sales team and partners across the world, you will manage the sales administration to help us deliver success to our customers.
This is a vitally important role within our ambitious team at a time when we are experiencing sustained growth. The role will provide an opportunity to learn and grow within a dynamic team. There will also be the opportunity for international travel.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (Office-based)
£22,000-£26,000 (depending on experience) plus a fantastic benefits package.
- Manage the full journey of orders to include production, shipping, packing, invoicing and dispatch
- Managing relationships with our customers ordering departments
- Maintain an extensive database of all customer information to include historical sales data
- Manage all returns from our customers and the redistribution of stock
- Preparation and management of product data sheets
- Dealing with our own team in Asia and global suppliers to manage production and quality and that they adhere to our shipping/ production requirements
- Identify and implement new procedures to ensure our products adhere to global consumer protections laws
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with shipping companies
- Responsible for product submissions on our customers own platforms
- General administration duties to include preparation for international exhibitions
- Preparation and delivery of monthly reports as required to the sales team and senior management
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions;
- Sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- The capability to work well as part of a team and to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to work out budgets and understand sales figures;
- Learning & career development opportunities
- Opportunity to travel
- Jewellery allowance
- Life insurance * 4 times annual salary
- Critical life cover
- Access to health app which gives 24/7/365 access to GP appointments
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales & Marketing Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''