Have you recently left education and are looking for the first step in your administrative career? A brilliant opportunity has opened up for an Administrator to join our client, a well-known public sector organisation based in Belfast. They require a reliable candidate to support their teams with administrative duties across the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity for you to kick start your career.
A well-known public sector organisation committed to promoting a positive culture. The Administrator role here will allow you to hone your administrative skills whilst contributing to an organisation that continuously strives to provide a first-class service to staff and students.
The Ideal Person
- Five GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A* - C)
- Experience working with Microsoft Office or similar
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently or as part of a team to ensure that performance targets and objectives are met.
- Ability to prioritise work to achieve set deadlines.
- Effective communication skills, orally, written and electronically.
As Administrator you will:
- Provide high quality routine administrative support to individual departments ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures
- Assist in the administration and implementation of administrative systems within the departments.
- Manage the administration of the office ensuring a continual high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, members of the public and suppliers
- Attend and take notes at meetings as required of the role.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
This is an opportunity offering an immediate start initially for 6 months with possibility of further extension.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.