A brilliant opportunity has opened up for an Administrator to join our client, a well-known public sector organisation based in Belfast. Our client requires a reliable candidate to support their teams with administrative duties across the organisation. If you would like to join a team who are committed to providing a first-class service to their stakeholders, this opportunity could be yours.
A well-known public sector organisation committed to promoting a positive culture. The Administrator role here will allow you to work in a collaborative team within a positive culture whilst contributing to an organisation that continuously strives to provide a first-class service.
The Ideal Person
- Five GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A* - C)
- Experience working with Microsoft Office or similar
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently or as part of a team to ensure that performance targets and objectives are met.
- Ability to prioritise work to achieve set deadlines.
- Effective communication skills, orally, written and electronically.
As Administrator you will:
- Provide high quality routine administrative support to individual departments ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures
- Assist in the administration and implementation of administrative systems within the departments.
- Manage the administration of the office ensuring a continual high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, members of the public and suppliers
- Attend and take notes at meetings as required of the role.
This is an opportunity offering an immediate start initially for 6 months with possibility of further extension.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.