VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of an Administrator to join one of Ireland's largest publishing firms.
This employer is reknowned for their staff centric approach and working culture.
Monday - Friday - Permanent position
£24,000 - £26,000 + Benefits Package
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, supplies, and equipment
- Manage relationships with suppliers, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Maintain a safe, secure, and pleasant work environment
- Processing event orders, invoicing & receipts
- Credit control
- Financial reporting
- Provide administrative support for the directors
- General office administration and support.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Well organised with a professional manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Driving licence and access to own transport is essential for this role.
- Events/conference attendance will be required, which will include occasional overnight stays along with early morning starts and late evenings.
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to A level and will, preferably, have at least two years' experience in a similar environment.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact on 02890330250 or Phil.firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
- Time savings-As discussed above, a company's HR department can be overrun by resumes and applications, keeping it from making any substantial progress in its search for qualified candidates. Executive recruiters take care of almost everything, meaning that company officials can devote more time to their everyday tasks, increasing their productivity.
- More passive candidates, less active job seekers-While active job seekers aren't necessarily bad, chances are good that passive candidates aren't going to apply to online job postings. In fact, some of them aren't even really looking for a new job. However, they would be open to considering a new opportunity . . . IF that opportunity was presented to them. Executive recruiters know where these passive candidates are and how to present such opportunities.
- A partner throughout the entire process-A quality recruiting firm will partner with a company throughout the entire recruiting, interviewing, hiring, AND on-boarding process to ensure a successful hire is made. A recruiter's work is far from done once the candidate accepts the company's offer of employment. That makes the company's job far easier to accomplish.
- Eyes and ears within the industry and in the marketplace-Executive recruiters work "in the trenches" day in and day out. They know what's happening in the employment marketplace overall and their clients' industry in particular. They know what the top talent is doing, and they know what the top companies are doing. This is all information to which companies want access, and they have access when they partner with a recruiting agency.
Many companies partner with an experienced recruiting firm to find the candidates they want, and they do so for the reasons listed above. If you have an important position you need to fill or you want to stay more in tune with industry developments, align yourself with such a firm.