VANRATH are delighted to be working with a major client of ours who are currently seeking an Administrator to join their fun and friendly team based in Ballynahinch.
This is a position that requires combining excellent organisational skills, people skills and multitasking skills.
Monday - Thursday - 08:00 - 17:00 & Friday - 08:00 - 12:00.
A 4 day working week can be negotiated.
£25,000 per year + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace.
- Raising Purchase Orders for materials and indirect requirements.
- Liaising with suppliers to expedite and provide accurate delivery details.
- Update and maintain the purchasing records.
- Support internal departments - purchasing, sales, production, quality and engineering.
- Organise logistical requirements to and from suppliers.
- Other Administrative duties as required.
- At least 5 GCSEs or equivalent grade A-C including English and Maths.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, planning and organisational abilities.
- Excellent IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office packages, specifically Excel.
- Effective time management skills and able to work to deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise in a constantly changing environment.
- Previous experience in a Purchasing department.
- Knowledge of SAGE.
For further information on this job, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Conor Birch for a confidential chat today.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
'VANRATH were very easy to work with, personable and knew what questions to ask to find me the right role. Would highly recommend.''
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. They have been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development.''
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''