VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of an Administrator for a leading Capital Equipment company that is looking to evolve in the Northern Irish market, after having successfully thrived in the Southern Irish market.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm (1 hour lunch) - Permanent position.
£22,000 - £24,000 (based on experience)
- Put customers and people at the heart of all activity ensuring the customers are treated as people and people as customers at all times.
- Represent the company by own appearance and behaviours in line with the delivery of world class standards.
- Updating the CRM and other systems as required.
- Collecting meter readings by telephone.
- Answering the telephone for the branch.
- Picking and preparing toner orders for delivery.
- Dealing with customer queries and requirements.
- Responding to customers in a timely and effective manner at all times.
- Dealing with sales enquiries, handling orders for customers and inputting toner orders.
- Co-ordinating deliveries.
- Logging service calls.
- Dealing with account queries.
- Maintaining stock levels, maintaining the database and updating information/records in a timely manner.
- Monitoring Printfleet and Tesseract.
- Updating colleagues in a timely way with relevant information.
- Ensuring the Reception area is presentable at all times and provide a warm welcome to visitors on their arrival.
- Providing administration support.
- Providing assistance management and backup and support to colleagues as required.
- Providing a standard of service that promotes the Company successfully and gains approval from customers to maintain the company's position as a sole/preferred supplier.
- Ensure that all business transactions written are in line with Company policies and standards
- Observe H&S, HR & Company procedures at all times and ensure that the company assets I am responsible for are kept to the required standard
- Carry out other projects/duties
- Relationships & Communication
- Attend & participate in meetings as requested
- Utilise the support available from others.
- Appraise own performance and contribute towards own development of the knowledge & skills required to achieve results
- Attend training and contribute towards own improvement as requested
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves.